Friday, April 8, 2011

Just a side track to say...

... I love Blush and Grant's house, though it may be because of the pictures of them all over the place *(^.^)*
ignore the fact that the bedside lamp doesn't match, I had one that did but it went all "Missing Object Warning" on me >.>
ps note how the bed has been previously used o_O
Yes, Blushee's elbow is a spectacular decoration o_o they also have a pet minnow named Kitty, cuz getting a catfish named Kitty would use too much of my brain power
wanna know why Kitty? No. Well I'll tell ya anyway!
in their own beautiful world they have a puffer name Barry. Barry = Berry. Berry+ Kitty = awesome.
ok math lesson over ^_^

also enjoy these lovelies

Grant: I am not waffles.

he kept breaking things and getting angry. then he would turn around and cheer for it being broken o.O

puffer face! they love mac n cheese so much that they fill their whole mouth with it

heehee <3

Chip: where's my screen time?! its my legacy!
you will get screen time when your walls are up >.>


now i will go back to more productive matters, like working on the next update which is only .5/4 the way there XD

No comments:

Post a Comment